Kissing is truly an art, and we needed to look no further than the lips to find our inspiration for the all-new Winter 2021 The Art of Kissing ButterCream collection. Art, passion and creativity are the heart of LE ButterCreams, and The Art of Kissing captures all of these in a luscious pallet of on-trend shades for Winter and all of your romantic festivities. The six complementary shades range from deep, dark and romantic to light, shimmery and flirtatious, and we hope your Winter kisses do, too.
- Frenching: A frosty white base with tiny pieces of crystal glitter sparkling throughout. A great coverage winter white that is soft and delicate with just a touch of fancy. Coverage: Opaque, Effect: Shimmer
- Kiss of Death: A dramatic black/blue base filled with tiny specs of sapphire blue glitter. This rich, gothic color is laced with innocent flashes of blue sparkle. Coverage: Opaque, Effect: Shimmer
- Loose Lips: A deep, cherry red base with very tiny pieces of fuchsia glitter mixed throughout. You do not notice the glitter at first; it delicately shines through the rich, luscious color. Coverage: Opaque, Effect: Shimmer
- Peck on the Neck: A rich, brown creamy mocha. This dark, neutral brown does not pull pink or orange and is a true dark mocha sporting extreme sophistication. Coverage: Opaque, Effect: Cream/Flat
- Smooch: A frosty winter pink that leans a bit towards red. Almost a pink fuchsia with fine pink shimmer throughout that lightly dances when the light shines upon it. Coverage: Opaque, Effect: Shimmer
- XOXO: A deep, rich plum burgundy that dances with plum and pink shimmer. If you love your dark wine colors, this burgundy will have you dancing at every winter party! Coverage: Opaque, Effect: Shimmer