Gelish and Morgan Taylor are pleased to announce the launch of the new Pure Beauty collection for Spring of 2023. With its dynamic range of subdued pastels balanced by popping spring hues, Pure Beauty takes you to a place where the loveliness of nature is at the tips of your fingers. The collection shades are inspired by flowers, foliage, and all the elements of the natural landscape around us.
This season set your manicure on the bright path with Bed of Petals, a pink crème, and Malva, a medium purple crème. Color lovers looking to create a springtime manicure grounded in nature should be sure to try the gorgeous slate blue crème, Test The Waters, or the earthy moss green crème, Leaf It All Behind. Rounding out the Pure Beauty color palette are the softer seasonal hues Radiant Renewal, a dusty coral crème, and Pretty Simple, a light nude crème.
This collection includes six NEW shades:
• Test The Waters – Slate Blue Crème
• Leaf It All Behind – Moss Green Crème
• Malva – Medium Purple Crème
• Radiant Renewal – Dusty Coral Crème
• Bed Of Petals – Bright Pink Crème
• Pretty Simple – Light Nude Crème
* (1) Gelish Soak-off Gel Polish
* (1) Morgan Taylor Nail Polish Matching Color
*** Please note: Actual colour may differ from image shown here depending on the settings of your monitor.